Our hot kitchen is currently closed! We will be opening it back up soon, but in the meantime we are still serving panini and other limited selections.
Panini Sandwiches are our speciality!
We make our panini fresh daily starting with Organic bread from Essential Baking Co. Our proprietary recipes feature a variety of house-made ingredients (some of which are grown in our gardens). Our selection changes each day, but here some of our customers’ favorites.
– Le Bride: rustic frech baguettte, brie cheese, roasted balsamic grapes, roasted walnuts, organic greens, herb aioli, and pomegranate syrup.
– Turkey Fresco: whole grain ciabatta, smoked turkey, swiss, avocado, roasted tomatoes, pickled red onion, and organic greens.
– Tuscan: rosemary foccacia, herb asiago frittata, roasted pancetta, roasted tomatoes, pepperoncinnis, provolone, herb aioli.
– Muffellini: foccacia round, mortadella, genoa salami, cappicolla, swiss, provolone, tapenade, red onion, herb aioli.
– Montalba: frech roll, roast beef, gorgonzola, roasted herb mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, red onion, mustard aioli, and organic greens.
– Zorba: rosemary frech bread, oven roasted chicken, artichoke hearts, feta, kalamata olives, pepperonicinni, and organic greens.
– Della Della: asago ciabatta roll, shredded asiago, fresh basil, kalamata olive, pesto, red pepper flakes, roasted tomatoes, red onion, herb aioli, and organic greens.
– Havana: french roll, roasted pork loin, genoa salami, black forest ham, spicy mojo vinagrette, pickles, yellow mustard, provolone, and jalapeno.
– Spicy Sicilian: rosemary focaccia, cappicolla, spicy coppa, sweet cherry peppers, kalamata olives, pepperoncinni, tapenade, and organic greens.
– Turkey Rosso: focaccia round, smoked turkey, muenster, roasted walnuts, red wine cranberry relish, red onion, and herb aioli.
Baked Goods: Made fresh daily.
Our house baked scones, muffins, and coffee cake may just be better than your mother’s (or even your favorite aunt).
Ginger pear scone: “Oh yeah!” –Kate
Cranberry pumpkin scone: “It’s soooo good.” –Corey
Apricot pecan scone: “Nutty, just like me.” –Des
Morning glory muffin: “The healthiest carrot cake ever!” –Marty
Banana granola muffin: “Shveetness.”-Nick
Raspberry coconut muffin: “Alright.” –Jeff
Sour cream coffee cake: “Uh..yeah.” –Kelson
If that wasn’t enough, our apples + brie and strawberries + nutella croissants are simply irresistible.
Hearty and Cozy Soups:
Choices include Tomato Bisque, Cream of Artichoke, Cream of Mushroom, Italian Wedding, Pasta Fagioli, Autumn Pumpkin, Minestrone with Tortellinni, and Cream of Roasted Red Pepper. Dip a slice of pesto bread and away you go!
Crisp and Light Salads:
We have designed some great combos ready to go anytime. Try our Gorgonzola, Grape and Walnut salad or the Pollo Greco salad with grilled marinated chicken breasts, feta, olives, and pepperoncinnis. They are all made with organic spinach and topped with homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette. Nutritious and Delicious!